(Universal, 2-wire) 120-277V, 60Hz
Input Rating (bulk)
(auto-detect) 120/277V, 60Hz
550 Watts (@ .9 leading to .9 lagging PF)
LED (per NEMA 410), Fluorescent, Incandescent
less than 1 second
Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2-2002
+/- 1 Hz (<2%)
Load Power Factor Range
.9 leading to .9 lagging
20° to 30° C
Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA)
UL 924 Listed
CA T20 Appliance Efficiency Database
- High Efficiency Performance meets CA T20 battery charger efficiency standards.
- Operates load to its fully-rated capacity.
Inrush capability eliminates need for circuit de-rating.
- Full light output in the emergency mode
- Dimming Relay for 0-10V dimming applications
- Pure sine wave output
- Operates incandescent, LED, and fluorescent fixtures
- Includes dual-purpose momentary contact test switch and red charging indicator
- Universal Input voltage 120-277 60Hz
- High efficiency pure sine wave inverter
- Variable-rate, high efficiency charger
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery provides long life and is maintenance free
- Line voltage allows for remote mounting of emergency fixtures at distances up to 1000 feet
- Low Battery Voltage Disconnect and Line Latch Protection
- Allows for emergency operation of siwtched or unswitched fixtures
- Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting Requirements
- Durable 16-gauge steel housing design with white semi-gloss powder-coat paint finish
- RoHS Compliant
- 3/7 Pro-Rata Warranty
Length - 19.75 in.
Width - 11 in.
Height - 22 in.