Maximum Throughput Current
3 Amps @ 120V
3 Amps @ 277V
For use in 0-10 volt dimming circuits up to 100 mA
The ETS allows operation of any lamp type in the designated fixture for the duration of the auxiliary supply
The ETS allows operation of the designated load at full light output
-20° to 65° C
0.65 lbs. (non-flex)
1.2 lbs (w/flex)
UL 924 Listed ALCR Device for US and Canada
- Regain local switch control of your designated emergency fixtures powered from a generator or inverter
- Promotes energy savings by eliminating the need for always-on fixtures
- Full light output
- Compatible with LED loads up to 3 amps continuous in accordance with NEMA 410
- Dimming Relay Leads accommodate 0-10V dimming controls
- Shunts local switch devices in the emergency mode allowing for full lumen output
- Rated for LED loads up to 3 amps continouous per NEMA 410 standards
- Galvanized steel case
- 120-277V 60hz
- Available in flex or non-flex configuration
- Rated for use in plenum fixtures
- Meets or exceeds all NEC, IBC, and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting Requirements
- RoHS Compliant
- 5 Year Warranty. See Warranty for details.
Length - 8.0 in.
Width - 1.18 in.
Height - 1.15 in.