(Dual) 120/277Vac, 60Hz
23VDC - 33VDC
600 mA (constant)
Up to 20W max.
0° to 50° C
24 Hour Recharge
7-10 Year Life Expectancy
UL Conditions of Acceptability
Must be factory wired
Battery temperature must not exceed 60° C
- Suitable for use in IP67 rated fixtures
- UL Recognized Component
- Long life high temperature recyclable Ni-Cad batteries
- Galvanized steel case
- Includes single-piece TBTS test switch and charge indicator accessory kit
- Suitable for use in damp locations and in enclosed and gasketed fixtures
- For use with switched and unswitched fixtures
- 3-year warranty. See Warranty Page for details.
- Meets or exceeds all NEC, IBC, and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting Requirements
- Cold-weather model available
- RoHS Compliant
Enclosure: 9.5" x 2.0" x 1.0"
Battery: approx 6.0" x 2.26" x 2.125"