(Universal) 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz
Input Current (120V/277V)
0.1A (@200VDC) to 0.363A (@55VDC)
20 Watts (constant)
Max. AC Driver Neutral Current
(120Vac) 5 Amps
(277Vac) 3 Amps
Meets or Exceeds ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2-2002
0° to 55° C
Maintenance-free LiFePO4 Lithium Iron-Phosphate (no heavy metals)
24 Hour Recharge
5-7 Year Life Expectancy
(single flex) 3.6 lbs.
(dual flex) 4.75 lbs.
cUL Listed for both Factory and Field Installation
CA T20 Appliance Efficiency Database
*PF ≥ 0.85 at 277Vac.
- Auto-Sensing Non-Class 2 Output
Auto-adjusting 55-200 VDC output range accommodates a wide range of Non-Class 2 forward voltage designs.
- Constant Power Performance
Constant wattage delivery maintaines illumination for the full emergency runtime with no degradation.
- Self-Diagnostic / Self-Testing
Monthly and annual self-testing feature satisfies the periodic testing requirements in accordance with NFPA 101 while the on-board diagnostics provides system readiness with visual indicators.
- High Output for Increased Illumination
20W emergency output is ideal for elevated mounting heights and high-bay fixtures.
- Certified for CA Title 20
High Efficiency Performance meets CA Title 20 energy efficiency standards for small battery chargers.
- UL 924 Listed for U.S. and Canada
- Two flexible conduit options for wiring to the fixture
- AC-Activate circuity simplifies wiring by eliminating the need for manual battery connection during installation
- Maintenance-free, high-temp recyclable LiFePO4 for significantly reduced space requirements
- Durable, galvanized steel enclosure
- Single-piece test switch and charge indicator can be remote-mounted up to 25 ft
- For use with switched or unswitched fixtures
- 5-year warranty. See Warranty Page for details.
- Meets or exceeds all NEC, IBC, and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting Requirements
- Suitable for use in plenum and damp location applications
- RoHS Compliant
Emergency Lumen Performance
|Luminaire Efficacy||Minute 1||Minute 45||Minute 90|
The AC input shall be a two-wire, universal voltage capable 120 thru 277 VAC, 50/60 Hz and be UL Listed to Category Control Number (CCN) FTBR, Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment, and FTBV, Emergency Light-Emitting-Diode Drivers for field installation. Maximum input power of the emergency driver shall be 4.5 watts. The unit shall monitor and adjust the input power consumption and be certified in the CA Title 20 Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDBS) as a small battery charger.
The charger shall be current limited, short-circuit protected with reverse polarity protection. A low voltage battery disconnect (LVD) circuit shall be provided and will disconnect the load and circuitry from the battery when it reaches approximately <87% of its nominal terminal voltage, preventing a non-recoverable, deep-discharge condition as well as equipment initialization failure when utility power is restored. The unit shall achieve a full recharge in 24-hours.
The emergency driver shall accommodate an LED load with a forward voltage requirement ranging from 55 to 200 VDC (235 VDC max. normal mode). The output voltage sensing shall be automatic and instantaneous with a resulting, inversely-proportional current to maintain constant power to the LED array with an output tolerance of +/- 10%. The unit shall supply the rated load for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours or to 87 1/2% of rated battery terminal voltage. The output power to the LED load during emergency operation shall be held constant from minute one throughout the entire emergency run time resulting in no loss or degradation of the light source during emergency operation.
The unit shall be furnished with electronic AC-Activate circuitry which will connect the battery when the branch circuit is energized. Maximum remote mounting distance of the emergency driver shall be 20 feet.