Modulus Elevates Luminaire Design to the Next Level
The lighting industry is evolving, and the requirements for lighting have increased. Customers want more functionality while keeping the same result, to beautifully light the spaces where we live, work and play.
Simply stated, Modulus is a low voltage distributed power and control system providing digital control and networked technologies for LED luminaires. The system provides the same extensive capabilities as the best of Acuity Brands’ control and driver systems. It includes:
- eldoLED® drivers for flicker-free dimming and tunable white
- nLight® networked lighting controls and embedded sensors
- IOTA® Emergency Lighting Inverter for emergency back-up power
Modulus results in some amazing benefits…
- Miniaturization, opening the door to expansive luminaire designs
- Simplifies installation with a single power drop for up to 32 feet of luminaires
- Reduced installation cost and complications
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Controls system support with open protocols
The Modulus low voltage distributed power and control system is available within the Peerless® Renna™ and Mark Architectural Lighting™ SLOT 1 luminaires.
Luminaires with Modulus Technology
by Peerless® Lighting
by Mark Architectural Lighting™