(Universal) 120-277Vac, 50/60Hz
Input Rating (bulk)
(Slide switch selectable) 120/277Vac, 60Hz
35 Watts (@ .9 leading to .9 lagging PF)
LED (per NEMA 410), Fluorescent, Incandescent
Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2-2002
Load Power Factor Range
.9 leading to .9 lagging
0° to 50° C
High-temp rechargeable nickel-cadmium
UL 924 Listed for US and Canada
Damp Location Rated
CA T20 Appliance Efficiency Database
- High Efficiency Performance meets CA T20 battery charger efficiency standards
- 120 or 277 Vac output selection simplified using external slide switch interface
- UL Listed
- Pure sine wave output
- Operates incandescent, LED, and fluorescent fixtures, fixtures with dimmable ballasts, and screw-base lamp types
- For use with switched or unswitched fixtures
- Universal 120-277 Vac input with 120/277 Vac 60Hz slide switch selectable output
- Includes single-piece test switch and charge indicator accessory
- Recyclable long-life high-temperature nickel-cadmium battery
- Line voltage allows for remote mounting of emergency fixtures at distances up to 250 feet
- Low Battery Voltage Disconnect (LVD)
- Rated for use in damp locations
- Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting Requirements
- Galvanized steel enclosure with 36" conduit for wiring connections to the fixture
- RoHS Compliant
- Five-Year Warranty
The micro-inverter unit shall allow for the connected emergency fixture to be normally on, normally off, switched or dimmed without affecting lamp operation during a power failure. Upon utility power loss, the micro-inverter unit shall deliver 100% of its full rated output regardless of the local switch or dimmer position, and will provide power to the emergency fixture at distances of up to 250 feet.
The housing shall be designed for installation onto or adjacent to the fixture and manufactured using a galvanized steel enclosure.
The unit’s electronics shall include inverter circuitry with a fully automatic battery charging circuit shall monitor and adjust the input power consumption for compliance with CEC efficiency standards. The unit shall also include low battery voltage disconnect, short circuit and brownout protection as standard. The unit shall utilize a rechargeable and replaceable high-temperature nickel-cadmium battery with a 10-year design life. The inverter system shall be UL 924 Listed and labeled for use in the United States and Canada. The unit shall be covered under a full 5-year warranty on the electronics and battery. It shall meet or exceed the requirements of UL 924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NFPA 70 National Electrical Code, NEMA 410, OSHA and State and Local codes.
The micro-inverter unit shall be IOTA model IIS-35-HE.
Length - 19.94 in.
Mounting Center - 19.4 in.
Width - 2.88 in.
Height - 2.75 in.